WinSCP adding hour to all files download after DST on 3/11.

Advertisement

joncrndl

WinSCP adding hour to all files download after DST on 3/11.

On a Windows XP Pro client with the MS DST patch applied, All files have the time stamp incremented by 1 hour. The command line pscp.exe increments the time on files from standard time - ie. files before 3/11/2007 and after 10/28/2006.

I am using the -p parameter with pscp to preserve file attributes.

Is there something in the WinSCP code that would adjust adjust the time stamp based on Daylight Savings Time?

The source system is Solaris 9. Date is correct on the Sun server. Would this be a problem with processing the UTC data on the Solaris system??

Jon Crandell

Advertisement

pnosko

Thanks for the Beating the Daylight Savings Time bug link in your documentation. And resulting headache I got from reading it. :shock: I'm glad I had already decided that my next hardware purchase would be a Mac.

How aboutfixing it?

Just displaying the contents of a directory using WinSCP (which I really like) on a Unix box shows the time 1 hour greater than it is suppose to be. I have even seen the date/time be the eqivilent to the future. Yet when I can look at it with a telnet session (and validated by the System Admin) and see the filelist showing date & time everything seems good. All patches were applied to the Unix systems and no outstanding issues. So it would appear there is something amiss with WinSCP.

Any ideas?

KP

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum