Ctrl+Open and Ctrl+Parent_directory causes "Duplicate sess..

Advertisement

KingA

Ctrl+Open and Ctrl+Parent_directory causes "Duplicate sess..

Martin,
Thank you for "Duplicate session" command! But you've promised to make accessable via ctrl+double_clicking_on_folder and ctrl+parent_directory (As it is made in windows explorer) =) If you implement it i'll be the happiest programmer in this world.

And another one. So what about making address bar editable and let user quickly navigate without long trip to "open directory" window? Is it impossible to implement?

Yes, and thanks again for great work.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Ctrl+Open and Ctrl+Parent_directory causes "Duplicate sess..

KingA wrote:

Martin,
Thank you for "Duplicate session" command! But you've promised to make accessable via ctrl+double_clicking_on_folder and ctrl+parent_directory (As it is made in windows explorer) =) If you implement it i'll be the happiest programmer in this world.
Maybe next time :-)

And another one. So what about making address bar editable and let user quickly navigate without long trip to "open directory" window? Is it impossible to implement?
I do not know how to do that yet :-(

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

martin wrote:

I do not know how to do that yet :-(
This feature has been implemented already. It will be included into the next major release.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

KingA wrote:

Martin,
This issue has been added to tracker.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum