Some suggestions

Advertisement

Ricardo
Donor
Ricardo avatar

Some suggestions

Some suggestions:
  1. Update PuTTY to the latest version: 0.60 or to the newest SVN version: https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html

2. Any news about it?

martin wrote:

Ricardo wrote:

martin wrote:

Do you mean that you have one session already opened and while another session is being opened, you want to be able to work with the first one. Right?
    Yes, that's it.
    OK. I'll add it to the wishlist. But as it is quite difficult to implement comparing with too little gain, I do not give it a priority.
  3. I would like that too:

Guest wrote:

"Time left" data from foreground panel is what is really missing from a background transfer display as well.
    Either a separate dedicated column or so that a single click on Elapsed time field would toggle the cell value between time elapsed and time left.
  4. Ability to navigate through folders while some remote folder is being loaded (sometimes I need to wait long time).

5. Add "Edit Link" item to right-click menu of link files.

6. Add some option to do Anonymous login into FTP; it simply need to fill the login camp with "anonymous" and the password with any text.

7. When quoting a Guest post, this Forum is using wrong name in the quotation tag: [quote="Anonymous"]

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Some suggestions

Ricardo wrote:

Update PuTTY to the latest version: 0.60 or to the newest SVN version: https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html
I'll do major changes only after there is at least one stable release of 4.x available.

martin wrote:

Ricardo wrote:

martin wrote:

Do you mean that you have one session already opened and while another session is being opened, you want to be able to work with the first one. Right?
Yes, that's it.
OK. I'll add it to the wishlist. But as it is quite difficult to implement comparing with too little gain, I do not give it a priority.
No news. This is also major change.

I would like that too:

Guest wrote:

"Time left" data from foreground panel is what is really missing from a background transfer display as well.
Either a separate dedicated column or so that a single click on Elapsed time field would toggle the cell value between time elapsed and time left.
In the next version... maybe :-)

Ability to navigate through folders while some remote folder is being loaded (sometimes I need to wait long time).
This is major change.

Add "Edit Link" item to right-click menu of link files.
Good idea. Next version.

Add some option to do Anonymous login into FTP; it simply need to fill the login camp with "anonymous" and the password with any text.
Already on TODO list.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Some suggestions

martin wrote:

I would like that too:

Guest wrote:

In the next version... maybe :-)

Add "Edit Link" item to right-click menu of link files.
Good idea. Next version.
These two features has been implemented already. They will be included into the next major release.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum