Thumbnails/filmstrip

Advertisement

lildrummerboy307

Thumbnails/filmstrip

It would be really cool if you were able to view thumbnails that are on the remote machine...If that is even possible to create a preview of the image from there computer onto yours.

Advertisement

_frank_

i'm also interested in such a feature. i don't want to run samba only for this feature. for moving/copying files is winscp a great application, but for large image-folders a such feature will be useful.

btw. is there a possibility to run a script on server after uploading a file (creating thumbnail for webserver).

regards Frank

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

_frank_ wrote:

btw. is there a possibility to run a script on server after uploading a file (creating thumbnail for webserver).
It is rather task for a server. Some SFTP/FTP servers provide such functionality.

aravere

thumbs in remote server

I have a number of nondescript filenames (e.g. DSC_8872) that I've uploaded to a remote server. Without thumbnails, is there another simple and quick method of determining what the file image looks like? Some of the files are large, so loading them locally is tedious, and so is going back through my system to determine what they are...

Thanks!

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum