Organizing Open Sessions

Advertisement

vikram

Organizing Open Sessions

Hello,
Thanks for a wonderful product & appreciate your response to the posts.
I would really appreciate if we could have clickable icons that lead to Opened or Saved sessions insead\along with the drop down list.
It can also be a tabbed view....
Thanks,
Vikram

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Organizing Open Sessions

You can get stored sessions in list by using "new session" command. I haven't supposed that anyone would have that many opened sessions to be worth making a special window for that.

psny18

tabbed browsing

Hi,

Would the implementation of "tabs" be difficult. I typically have several (many) winscp programs running and would benefit from having quick switching between them.

Best, Phil

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: tabbed browsing

psny18 wrote:

Would the implementation of "tabs" be difficult. I typically have several (many) winscp programs running and would benefit from having quick switching between them.
You can already have several sessions opened in single window. Please read documentation.

vikram

Organize Saved Sessions

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I was referring to a feature that is there in another FTP tool.
The tool saves all the previously opened sessions which are arranged in a tabbed view next to each other.

(A double click restores all the previously opened sessions)

I work on several servers & I have to click on each Stored session everytime (May be this is too much to ask, but it would be great to have clickable tabs to switch between sessions, instead of ALT+1,2,3 etc.
Anyway, I love this product even without this feature.
Thanks,
Vikram
PS: Thanks for replying to all posts. I appreciate it! I see that you answer all questions promptly.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Organize Saved Sessions

vikram wrote:

I was referring to a feature that is there in another FTP tool.
The tool saves all the previously opened sessions which are arranged in a tabbed view next to each other.
OK, I see.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum