BUG: "Keep remote directory up to date" More Button

Advertisement

BarkerJr
Donor

BUG: "Keep remote directory up to date" More Button

I clicked Keep remote directory up to date from the Commands menu and got this:

//removed image//

Which is OK, except that when I click More >>, I don't get any more information:

//removed image//

The workaround is to click Close and select Keep remote directory up to date from the Commands menu again. Then it has more options.

I figured this is probably not what it's supposed to do. Great software, by the way. I've been telling every web publisher I know to use it rather than insecure FTP.
Last edited by BarkerJr on 2008-12-06 06:29; edited 1 time in total

Reply with quote E-mail

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: BUG: "Keep remote directory up to date" More Button

Thanks for your info. Unfortunatelly I've just released new version. So I'll fix it in next one.

markguy

slightly off-topic, but tangential question

Regarding the "up to date remote directory" functionality, is there any way... or any plans... to make this a background process, so that I could go back to using WinSCP for other operations?

It's a darn handy piece of functionality, but when I have a project with a complex directory structure, locking onto a single directory tree is really pretty unworkable.

Thanks!

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: slightly off-topic, but tangential question

markguy wrote:

Regarding the "up to date remote directory" functionality, is there any way... or any plans... to make this a background process, so that I could go back to using WinSCP for other operations?
No I have not thought about it. I'll see :-)

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum