2 bugs: invalid access to memory + scripting: not continue

Advertisement

eliast

Hi. I'm using Windows 2003 Server 64bit, WinSCP 4.1.0, normal FTP, my problem is only with the command line interface.

I have a scripting related issue, wich then got the 2nd problem.

1st, scripting bug. I have 30-40 ftp sites I have to connect and dowload information daily. I'd like to automate it with winscp. I wrote a script, wich follows:
"
option batch continue
option confirm off
open ftp://backup:pass@10.2.1.1 -passive
cd /
get * d:\BACKUP\MIKROTIK\
rm *
close
open ftp://backup:pass@10.2.2.1 -passive
cd /
get * d:\BACKUP\MIKROTIK\
rm *
close
"
The problem with this is, that if any of the remote sites is down (it can be a possible case, but thats not prob), the scripts stops with authentication error, even if "option batch continue" and "option confirm off" is specified. In this case the script should go on with the next option, and not exit.

After this I tried the latest beta, (the bug might be corrected) but I even cannot start winscp.com, snce it says: "Invalid access to memory". The previosu version had no such problem, so I cannot try if scripting works with the latest beta.

Advertisement

eliast

Hi. I've just realised, that the 2nd issue has been already reported. But the 1st one still seems to be a new problem.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: 2 bugs: invalid access to memory + scripting: not contin

eliast wrote:

The problem with this is, that if any of the remote sites is down (it can be a possible case, but thats not prob), the scripts stops with authentication error, even if "option batch continue" and "option confirm off" is specified. In this case the script should go on with the next option, and not exit.
I'm not able to reproduce the problem. Can you post an output of the script showing the problem?

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum