Unicode filenames

Advertisement

Advertisement

Augustin

Re: Unicode filenames

Actually it did work for a couple of files with Uni. names, but it didn't work for
01_04. Yann Tiersen - Comptine D'un Autre Été L'après Midi, and when I right clicked it on the Local pane it disappeared...

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

So it was local file, correct? What is your default language code page? Upgrade to the latest version of WinSCP.

Yes, it is a local file that I'm trying to upload on my server (server is FileZilla 0.9.26 running on WinXP machine, I can copy the same file using FileZilla Client). My language for non Unicode programs is Croatian, I have all codepage conversion tables that are relevant to my language installed and my codepage in command propmt is 852 (checked using mode command, I don't know if this info is usefull :)). I tried setting "UTF8 encoding for filenames" to "On" but it doesn't help. When I try to copy the file WinSCP says that the file doesn't exit (System Error. Code: 2. The system cannot find the file specified). Plus, I can do what I want with the file in command prompt or Windows Explorer (renaming, deleting, moving...).

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum