Problems with .bat

Advertisement

Problems with .bat

Hello,

I am doing a .bat for do a remote backup but i have a big problem i can use the -mirror option becuase when i execute the .bat only put me the files dont do mirror for see the time of the files and dont upload all filles.

This is mi . bat, see i can somebody help me please

"C:\Archivos de programa\WinSCP\WinSCP.exe" /command "open izzi12:as@xxxxx.no-ip.org:22" "synchronize remote "c:\local" \local\hh -mirror " "exit"

Thankyuo for all and sorry for my inglish.

Advertisement

izzi

Hello prikryl,

Sorry for my Inglish,i am Spanish. Well i try to tell you what is my problem, i need to do a online backup, i use winscp and fressh for do a SFTP (secure tansfer) to my remote Server, but the problem is when i try to do a mirror, i do a .bat for open cmd execute winscp connect to my server and do the upload, all goes fine but i need to do a mirror or criteri=time , becuase i dont like to upload all files only the new files, and with this .bat that i made it upload all time all files, and i need to know what i can do to use the mirror option, what i do wrong.

Thankyuo for all.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

izzi wrote:

Sorry for my Inglish,i am Spanish. Well i try to tell you what is my problem, i need to do a online backup, i use winscp and fressh for do a SFTP (secure tansfer) to my remote Server, but the problem is when i try to do a mirror, i do a .bat for open cmd execute winscp connect to my server and do the upload, all goes fine but i need to do a mirror or criteri=time , becuase i dont like to upload all files only the new files, and with this .bat that i made it upload all time all files, and i need to know what i can do to use the mirror option, what i do wrong.
The -criteria=time is default. You do not have to set it.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum