Interface Update

Advertisement

Tom123

Interface Update

Hi,

Just wondered if there was any chance the user interface would be updated? Its a good solid program, although it just looks far too old with those win95 icons.

I'm using Vista so an interface with supported the standard UI controls built in would make it look a lot more up to date. When you choose 'system' style interface, it doesn't use the system 'look' at all, it just uses a win95 sort of style.

Cheers.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Interface Update

Tom123 wrote:

Just wondered if there was any chance the user interface would be updated? Its a good solid program, although it just looks far too old with those win95 icons.
Do you mean toolbar icons?

I agree, the toolbar icons could use an overhaul :) It looks quite good if you set it to the Windows Office 2003 look, the icons just look a bit out of place.

Tom123

Yes. Pretty much all the icons on the toolbar and in the file menus are a bit out of date.

There are some fantastic free icons from famfamfam which would do the job superbly. <invalid hyperlink removed by admin>

Advertisement

Tom123

If you could draw up a quick summary of which icons are missing from that famfamfam set, we can have a look at how big a potential icon update would be.

I'm not amazing at icons, but if it wasn't too big of a job I might be able to help create some icons - this might also consist of just playing around with or merging existing icons.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum