Moving files within one server

Advertisement

Splinty
Donor

Moving files within one server

Hi guys!
I'm really glad to look at UTF-8 support. It makes me almost happy :lol:
But would You clarify is it possible to move files on remote server without downloading it locally? I suspect that it's possiple only while using SCP... that doesn't support UTF-8...

Advertisement

Splinty
Donor

Oh well, thank You, but my question to be more correct, concerns FAR plugin, sorry.
As i understand plugin doesn't have such features like GUI application, right?

Splinty
Donor

I've found, that WinSCP itself is much more interesting for me and solve almost any my task. I do appreciate You for Your work!

By the way i found a bug while intense moving directories by means of dragNdrop.
I turned on a tree and moving directories from one to another and almost every 5-6 moves non critical error appears <invalid link removed>
I move "Third day" from ./musfull/5 to ./musfull/f
In fact everything are moved as ordered but it's something wrong with automatic tree repainting.
After pressing OK on error dialog tree shows old "Third day" <invalid link removed> on old place (in fact absent) and new "Third day" on new place (in fact present and just moved)

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Splinty wrote:

I turned on a tree and moving directories from one to another and almost every 5-6 moves non critical error appears <invalid link removed>
I move "Third day" from ./musfull/5 to ./musfull/f
In fact everything are moved as ordered but it's something wrong with automatic tree repainting.
After pressing OK on error dialog tree shows old "Third day" <invalid link removed> on old place (in fact absent) and new "Third day" on new place (in fact present and just moved)
So you drag the directory from the tree into another place on the same tree, correct?

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum