Saving Saved Sessions to an .ini file

Advertisement

SQLTom

Saving Saved Sessions to an .ini file

We have been using WinSCP for a few months now and are having differing results when trying to connect to a Saved Session. We are running Win 2003 svr, and use SQL Server 2000 to automate sFTP's. Issue seems to happen when SQL tries to load a saved session. It works 100% of the time when the SQL accts are logged in, but is kinda flaky when they are not logged into the Svr console.

I know that WinSCP saves the SavedSession info in the registry, and the SQL Accts are local admins of the SQL Svr. I also know that we can have WinSCP save it's config info to a .ini file, but does this .ini also include SavedSession info?

I have a feeling that if we can have the SavedSessions saved to a .ini file, instead of the registry, we will resolve our issue.

How would I do that?

Advertisement

firetom59

Re: Saving Saved Sessions to an .ini file

Thanks for clearing that up. Is the session config within the same WinSCP.Ini, or is a seperate .ini file created for each saved session?

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Saving Saved Sessions to an .ini file

firetom59 wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up. Is the session config within the same WinSCP.Ini, or is a seperate .ini file created for each saved session?
The same.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum