Can't get my iphone to connect. Times out.

Advertisement

lyricalmenace

Can't get my iphone to connect. Times out.

Hey I had no problems before connecting to my iphone, but for some reason it keeps timing out on me now.

I am on my wireless network that has an encryption password does that make a difference?

Checked my iphone and the IP is in there and using the right login/password as far as I know.

Advertisement

ZukHIM

iPhone (oldest - 2G) connecting with WinSCP

I can't connect my iPhone with my Windows 7 PC.
My iPhone is "hacked" unlocked and jailbreak by me with the information given on the internet.
Unfortunetly, I have Cydia, but I can't enter and download anything, because my iPhone is old and is running at 3.1.3 version.
What should I do? I need to copy some files and save in my PC.
Thanks

Advertisement

torregamer

same here

Same here. I've always used WinScp with no problems, but now I keep getting the same error over again: "Network error: connection timed out"
Please help
How did you fix it?

Esam

Re: iPhone (oldest - 2G) connecting with WinSCP

ZukHIM wrote:

I can't connect my iPhone with my Windows 7 PC.
My iPhone is "hacked" unlocked and jailbreak by me with the information given on the internet.
Unfortunetly, I have Cydia, but I can't enter and download anything, because my iPhone is old and is running at 3.1.3 version.
What should I do? I need to copy some files and save in my PC.
Thanks

I have the same problem .. ANY SOLUTION!!!

annoyed27

I want to add songs to my iphone 3GS, but everytime i plug it in ir syncs normally then when i try to drag a song over it gets half way through then says either my device has times out, or it is not connected. I've tried updating and re-installing everything and so far nothing has worked. I've tried using a different USB cord, it is not connected to a USB dock, i've tried unplugging other devices, scanning for device updates, and i'm about to lose it. I'm using windows 7 PC by the way and everything is fully updates. Also i tried adding songs today and it only allowed me to transfer 1 song before it stopped working. so confused.
HELLLLPPPP!!!

Advertisement

smile

solution

its because your ip address changed..tht happens if u change ur router or stuff...to fix it just make a new winscp with your new ip address

sycokid

Okay, to those having problems connecting, my problem was that I was trying to connect with my desktop computer, which has a wired connection. I think you might need to connect via a laptop or a computer that's using your router's connection (wifi). I hope this helps someone.

I.T. Guy

Wired vs. Wifi Makes No Difference

sycokid wrote:

Okay, to those having problems connecting, my problem was that I was trying to connect with my desktop computer, which has a wired connection. I think you might need to connect via a laptop or a computer that's using your router's connection (wifi). I hope this helps someone.

That's ridiculous. As long as you can get to the internet on either one, it will work the same.

Advertisement

Guest123212232122

Screen Loger??

I've been useing version 4.3.3 for ever..some time ago i got some new anti virus software an today wen i tryed to winscp i got a buch of pop ups...so i uninstaled the 4.3.3 an downoalded the latest version4.8

that shit don't work,i keep geting timed out..i tryed to extend the connection time but still it don't work
in FAQ now it states we should use SFTP but i've been usein SCP for years..wasen't that in FAQS before..

someone who has an ipod post what version is working for you...

Ven

My experience on this problem

i have an iphone 3gs JB with ios 4.2.1 and pc with win 7 professional

- After installation of openSSH, i connect perfectly to my iphone ( i use protocol SCP and NOT SFTP ! ) and all works fine ( transfer file ecc. ecc.)

- the 2nd time i try to connect via WinSCP i receive the error :
(ESshFatal) Server unexpectedly closed network connection.
After a lot of search in the web, i found this solution :
Delete this 2 files: (I used iFile (from Cydia))
/ System / Library / LaunchDaemons / com.ikey.bbot.plist
/ Bin / poc-bbot

Reinstall OpenSSH

After this operatons, i can connect perfectly with my iphone but.... i disconnect the connection, reconnect again and the problem now is :
(ESshFatal) Network error: Connection timed out.

i reinstall openSSH ( widthout delete the two files ) and again it works fine....
I close WinSCP, retray a new connection and again the same problem of time out...

I think that every time i wont to connect to my iphone i do the same operation :
delete the two mensioned files and reinsall openSSH. If everyone have some ideas will be appreciated...

Bye

Guest123

Ios 6 device cant get to connect.

I can not connect my device. Everytime i do i get "connection refused" any help?

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum