password recovery!

Advertisement

adek.pr0@...

password recovery!

Hi!
I need help quick! I have lost my passwordto my school ssh account, and now i need to acces it but by ssh and not by WinSCP (by putty actually). I forgotten it becasue winscp remembered it, and i didn't had to write it. I erad that i can racovery it? But how?

Please help me quick!

my e-mail is : adek.pr0[at]gmail[dot]com

Advertisement

Another Guest

The Same

Hello
please can someone tell me also where to find the passwords.
I have an crash with my HDD and now i have lost the saved Password for my Servers. but i have make a backup from all Software that was installed an all data and now maybe i can find the password. the original folder and all data from the original installation is saved and i hope i can find it there.

Please send me an email with some helpful information to ungelesen(at)googlemail(dot)com

I thank you and hope it will be help, please sorry for my English.

Andreas

Chad

Password Help

How can I get my passwords out of WinSCP? I've lost a password and WinSCP can happily log in, so I know it's got it. Please send me the generic "HELP I'VE LOST MY PASSWORD" email I see that's been sent to others! Thanks a lot for a great product!

chad[dot]r[dot]miller[at]gmail[dot]com

Robman24

Password recovery

Hi,

My computer totally crashed, and since WinSCP saves the passwords, I can't remember mine, and have no way of getting it. It is essential that I get access to WinSCP soon. Please help!!!

email:robsingin@hotmail.com

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Password recovery

Robman24 wrote:

My computer totally crashed, and since WinSCP saves the passwords, I can't remember mine, and have no way of getting it. It is essential that I get access to WinSCP soon.
Please read FQ:
https://winscp.net/eng/docs/faq_transfer_config
If that does not help, come back.

Advertisement

Zielak.pl

I'm actually transferring all my passes to totalcommander since I couldn't always connect to 2 of my client's hosts. I wondered if there's any way of getting my old client's passes, you never know when you need those..

any hints?
zielak69@gmail.com

TempTT

Lost Password

Hello:

I have forgotten the passwd to a few accounts that I haven't used in a while. How do I get their passwd.

Please email mkp.websites [@} gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies