Set default dir locations

Advertisement

mat41

Set default dir locations

I am having trouble setting the default local and remote directorys. Under options I have found out how to set a local dir, however it still wants me to ctrl + d - then select it.

Thanking you

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Set default dir locations

I'm not sure what is your problem. What happend when you set default local/remote directory on login dialog? They are not opened after logging in?

When I set a local directory to act as root (opens to this location on 'winscp ececute/connect') it seems to always default to my 'documents and settings' folder.

I have five or six different connection I use winscp for. I would like to be abel to set the local default directory. When I execute the application, the local directory I have previously set for this connection is the one visible for drop and drag of files.

Perhaps I am doing it wrong. What would be great:
how do I set a local default directory?
How do I set a remote default directory?
Both of the questions above are for a particular connection. Thank you in advance

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Anonymous wrote:

Perhaps I am doing it wrong. What would be great:
how do I set a local default directory?
How do I set a remote default directory?
Both of the questions above are for a particular connection. Thank you in advance
Select and load stored session (or create new one). Switch to Environment tab of login dialog. Type in local and remote paths. Click "Save" to save your preferences. Then double click the stored session to open it.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum