Multiple folder sync

Advertisement

gdu

Multiple folder sync

I am trying to do the multiple folder sync using winscp. My source machine is Unix machine and I did install WINSCP at windows server and syncing log folders from Unix machine to Windows machine. We wrote ASP.net scrip which will call this sync script. Following is my script and first folder sync looks good and second folder is not. Can some please help me the better way to do this?

option batch on
option confirm off
open sftp://sseftp@host -privatekey="C:\Program Files\WinSCP\hostpriv.ppk" -timeout=600
option transfer binary
synchronize local "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wiatlog\logs" /usr/pos/sma/wt/logs
synchronize local "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wiatlog\logs" /usr/pos/sma/wt/data/wt/logs
close
exit

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Multiple folder sync

Synchronizing two different remote directory against the same local one, does not make any sense. What are you actually trying to achieve?

gdu

I am trying to copy the application server logs from unix machine into our log share windows server. The application server logs will be at multiple locations and I would like to copy them into same folder at windows machine. As per this script it is "logs" folder. Please let me know

gdu

martin wrote:

OK, so what does actually happen when synchronization of the second directory starts?

it copies the files but it looks like pretty much slow

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum