Kerberos5/gssapi support?

Advertisement

jskondel

Kerberos5/gssapi support?

I was excited that winscp and putty both supported socks5 proxy and both worked really well. There is a feature I would like to see implemented and that would be kerberos 5/gssapi support. :wink:

References:
<invalid hyperlink removed by admin>
<invalid link removed>
https://www.openssh.com/features.html

Advertisement

NickSz

Kerberos/GSSAPI/Heimdal

Hi,

when you follow this link <invalid hyperlink removed by admin> you'll find modified code to use kerberos/gssapi/heimdal!

Do you think you will integrate this?

PuTTY is realy great and your sw is the right companion!

Thanks

Nick

mailto:nicolaie@szabadkai.de
:D

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Kerberos/GSSAPI/Heimdal

Thanks for the link. Unfortunatelly, it is based on older version Putty than I'm using. I'll see if I can integrate it. Definitely it would not be in next release.

ggb

martin wrote:

Thanks for the link. Unfortunatelly, it is based on older version Putty than I'm using. I'll see if I can integrate it. Definitely it would not be in next release.

As far as I can tell, the latest version of PuTTY is 0.53, and the latest version of PuTTY with GSSAPI and Kerberos from Ceritfied Security Solutions is based on PuTTY 0.53b.

What version of PuTTY are you using?

Thank you.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

ggb wrote:

As far as I can tell, the latest version of PuTTY is 0.53, and the latest version of PuTTY with GSSAPI and Kerberos from Ceritfied Security Solutions is based on PuTTY 0.53b.

What version of PuTTY are you using?
0.53b is already more than one year old (2002-11-12). I'm using latest development snapshot.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum