How to change Time Format?

Advertisement

Antti

How to change Time Format?

Hello. How can I change the format of the time given in the "Changed" column of the interface? I feel stupid, because I have gone through all the Preferences and Options several times, and cant't find any way of showing the time e.g as 29.12.2009 20:15:50 instead of 12/29/2009 8:15:50 PM, as it is shown now.

I have Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) and WinSCP 4.2.5 (Build 624). In Windows Regional Settings I have defined Date Format as "d.M.yyyy" and Time Format as "H:mm:ss". So e.g. Windows Explorer shows time and date of files exactly as I want. Why doesn't WinSCP?

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: How to change Time Format?

Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

jamie

Changing "Changed" date from american to British

Hi,

How do i change the "Changed" (Modified) date on WinSCP from American to British? eg 8th January 2014 currently showing as 12/08/2014 but want it to display as 08/12/2014.

Version and operating system as per previious posters question.

Thanks

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Changing "Changed" date from american to British

jamie wrote:

How do i change the "Changed" (Modified) date on WinSCP from American to British? eg 8th January 2014 currently showing as 12/08/2014 but want it to display as 08/12/2014.
WinSCP is using system date/time format. So I assume you are American format set in Windows. Just change it to British.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum