Problem Uploading Files

Advertisement

bks

Problem Uploading Files

I have an error that keeps occurring (both with beta 2.0.0.110 and 2.1.0.119). I try and upload a file from my local computer and get:

"Assertion failed: False, file C:\Martin\Projekty\WinSCP2\components\units\UnixDirView.cpp, line 360"

Then I have to click OK and get "Abnormal Program Termination" and I have to click OK with that too and I get kicked out.

I've used winscp2.exe a lot and have never had this problem. Have I done something wrong or is this a bug? Has anyone heard of this happening and can it be fixed? (BTW, the files I've been trying to upload are all about 1-2 KB).

Thanks ahead of time for any comments. They are much appreciated since I really find winscp2.exe very useful and would hate to have to find another application to use.

~bks

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Problem Uploading Files

It is strange bug. I'll look at this. Please write me, which Windows are you using. You can also try to hold ctrl while dragging file, please let me know if it helps. Anyway, uploading files via menu or hot key (not by drag&drop) should work for you.

bks

Re: Problem Uploading Files

Thanks so much for looking into this. I tried copying the files without drag&drop (i.e. F5) and it works just fine. :D

I tried the drag&drop method while holding down CTRL but that did not help the situation.

FYI, I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 1 installed. The files I tried uploading were 1-2 KB html pages but I was successful uploading them a few days prior without any problems whatsoever. If you'd like anymore feedback, please let me know.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum