Some navigation and GUI issues

Advertisement

Biju

Some navigation and GUI issues

First of all thanks WinSCP !!!

At present when winscp342.exe is called with session name as command line argument, it is only loads if host name and user name is filled in the saved session
Instead it should always automatically load saved session if it is called with session name
(like PuTTY) and show "WinSCP Login" Screen for rest values to be filled

2. If we enter host id or user id wrong, at present there is no way to correct it without quitting and rerunning winscp342.exe
Error dialog should have a cancel button. And cancel button at Both Error and Password dialog should take user to "WinSCP Login" Screen

Minor issue, "Set defaults" for stored sessions is little confusing when you see it next to the Store Sessions list, suggestion, bring it down near "Tools"

Cheers
Biju

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Some navigation and GUI issues

Biju wrote:

At present when winscp342.exe is called with session name as command line argument, it is only loads if host name and user name is filled in the saved session
Instead it should always automatically load saved session if it is called with session name
(like PuTTY) and show "WinSCP Login" Screen for rest values to be filled
I have fixed it already. The fix will be part of the next release.

2. If we enter host id or user id wrong, at present there is no way to correct it without quitting and rerunning winscp342.exe
Error dialog should have a cancel button. And cancel button at Both Error and Password dialog should take user to "WinSCP Login" Screen
Hmm. I may change it in future. But I do not consider it to be an important issue.

3. Minor issue, "Set defaults" for stored sessions is little confusing when you see it next to the Store Sessions list, suggestion, bring it down near "Tools"
Good point :-)

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum