Bookmarks on toolbar, is it possible?

Advertisement

Fotis_Greece

Bookmarks on toolbar, is it possible?

Hello, I am using Winscp to handle my NAS and I cannot live without it.
I have a suggestion that would make our life easier,
is it possible to add the bookmarks in the toolbar, so when navigating to my NAS there would be a button to click on it and show our bookmarks in a dwopdown list to go to (same style as button Open saved session which reveals in a dropdown list our saved sessions)

Thank you very much in advance

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Bookmarks on toolbar, is it possible?

This has been suggested many times. But I do not see an advantage over the Open bookmark dialog. The number of clicks to open the bookmark is the same.

Fotis_Greece

Thanks for the reply, but I still think it would be faster to just click once in the toolbar button and reveal the bookmarks in a dropdown list.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Fotis_Greece wrote:

Thanks for the reply, but I still think it would be faster to just click once in the toolbar button and reveal the bookmarks in a dropdown list.
Why do you think it would be faster?

Fotis-Greece

Hello again, sorry for late reply but newborn daughter is keeping me busy all day.

Look at this screenshot with the Open Saved Session button
<invalid hyperlink removed by admin>

I am dreaming of something like this for my bookmarks. With a single click a dropdown list will reveal all my bookmarks and with another click I can navigate.

Wouldn't that be faster than going to menu Remote-->Goto-->Open directory/bookmark.
I know I can use keyboard Ctrl+O but I think my idea is a little better.
If you think there is trouble accomplishing it just please add a button to toolbar to open the bookmark directory.

Thanks again

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Fotis-Greece wrote:

I know I can use keyboard Ctrl+O but I think my idea is a little better.
If you think there is trouble accomplishing it just please add a button to toolbar to open the bookmark directory.
It is there (opened folder icon).

Fotis_Greece

Oh, my god, I must have been blind. It is there.
You should have reminded me earlier (never thought that open folder means open bookmark).

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum