A little problem with synchronized browsing

Advertisement

jos

A little problem with synchronized browsing

Hello!

When I open a session, switch synchronized browsing on, and then open another saved session, I get a message saying that WinSCP cannot find a directory in the opposite panel and the synchronized browsing is turned off. It happens even in the case when starting directories on both sides have the same names. I find this a little inconvenient, because it requires two clicks more :wink:

Anyway, thank you for this great tool :D

Advertisement

Mark

Re: A little problem with synchronized browsing

martin wrote:

Thanks for info. I'll fix it.

Martin,

Can you also default with synchronized browsing turned ON if the root directory names match? That would save me another click since I always have to turn it on when starting up WinSCP.

Thanks! :D

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Mark wrote:

Can you also default with synchronized browsing turned ON if the root directory names match?
What do you mean by "root directory names match"? Do you mean that e.g. local directory is c:\home\martin and remote is /home/martin? Or that only last portion of paths matches, e.g. c:\documents\martin and /home/martin?

Mark

martin wrote:

What do you mean by "root directory names match"? Do you mean that e.g. local directory is c:\home\martin and remote is /home/martin? Or that only last portion of paths matches, e.g. c:\documents\martin and /home/martin?

Just the last portion (folder name) of local and remote directory need to match as in your second example.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum