export/backup saved session

Advertisement

vartaxe

export/backup saved session

would be a nice feature alowing export of saved sessions or backup just in case...

Advertisement

vartaxe

thanks

is there a way to change the order of the stored session? would be a nice feature.

also i noticed that we can add shortcuts to the shell context menu but how can we remove they?

vartaxe

btw could we get acess to the preference dialog even without connecting to something that would be great. i think the best would be having to whole winscp gui open like i we would be connected to something but only showing our desktop files... or easier just add a button for it in the session dialog when we fire up winscp as we don't have acess to the whole winscp interface until we connect...

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

vartaxe wrote:

btw could we get acess to the preference dialog even without connecting to something that would be great. i think the best would be having to whole winscp gui open like i we would be connected to something but only showing our desktop files... or easier just add a button for it in the session dialog when we fire up winscp as we don't have acess to the whole winscp interface until we connect...
See documentation
https://winscp.net/eng/docs/ui_login#tools

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum