SFTP Batch authenticating but not performing actions

Advertisement

cResults

SFTP Batch authenticating but not performing actions

C:\Program Files\WinSCP\WinSCP.exe /console /command "option echo on" "option batch abort" "option confirm off" "open sftp://USERNAME:password@server.com:1234" -hostkey="ssh-dss 1234 65:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx" "ls " "cd /DropOff " "put c:\uploadfile.txt" "exit"

The process successfully creates a session, but it doesn't execute the ls, cd, put or exit. The console stays upon with the session active. I am able to then manually enter the ls, cd, put and exit commands manually and the file transfers.

Is there something that I need to do to make the actions execute automatically.

I've spent a number of hours on winscp.net and I can not seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

All ideas are greatly appreciated.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: SFTP Batch authenticating but not performing actions

C:\Program Files\WinSCP\WinSCP.exe /console /command "option echo on" "option batch abort" "option confirm off" "open sftp://USERNAME:password@server.com:1234 -hostkey=""ssh-dss 1234 65:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx""" "ls " "cd /DropOff " "put c:\uploadfile.txt" "exit"

Note the quotes around -hostkey switch.

cResults

Re: SFTP Batch authenticating but not performing actions

Thank you for correcting my syntactical error. Everything is working as you designed it to work.

Grateful

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum