Directory Uploading Failing

Advertisement

Breno

Directory Uploading Failing

Hello!
I got a user called gravacoes (its group also is called gravacoes), with the following permissions on the "administrador" directory:

directory:drwx--x--x 2 gravacoe gravacoe 4096 Jan 27 14:04 administrador/

When I try to upload an empty folder (directory) that is in my computer, the program crashes with the following message:
Access violation at 0055BCF1 in module WinSCP3.exe
Read of address FF00000C.
Any ideas of what's going on?
Thnks in advance!
Breno

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Directory Uploading Failing

What version of WinSCP? What protocol (SCP/SFTP)? Does it happen with every directory, or only empty directory or only the one particual directory? Any destination directory? How do you upload the directory (hot key, drag&drop, etc)? Thanks.

Re: Directory Uploading Failing

martin wrote:

What version of WinSCP? What protocol (SCP/SFTP)? Does it happen with every directory, or only empty directory or only the one particual directory? Any destination directory? How do you upload the directory (hot key, drag&drop, etc)? Thanks.
Hello again!
Well, i am using winscp Version 3.5.0 Build 204, and the protocol is SFTP (allow scp fallback).
It happens with both empty folders (almost 100% of the time) and full folders, in the event drag and drop from my local computer to a remote host.
I am uploading to the directory
directory:drwx--x--x 2 gravacoes gravacoes 4096 Jan 27 14:04 administrador/

I am using the user gravacoes, that belongs to the group gravacoes (this group can write in the folder administrador as shown).

Any idea? Thanks!

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum