Will not open in the Commander Window view

Advertisement

kenrouse@letu.edu

Will not open in the Commander Window view

I have been using WinSCP for years and noticed the other day that I had not upgraded my version in a long time (Old version 4.1.4) so I downloaded version 4.2.8. Once this was done I started the application and logged in as before using the Commander view. No window came up :( In checking the Task Manager under Processes it show the application is running but no window. If I switch to the Explorer view everything works great. Has any one else had this problem and if so what is the fix???

Thanks

Advertisement

Re: Will not open in the Commander Window view

kenrouse@letu.edu wrote:

I have been using WinSCP for years and noticed the other day that I had not upgraded my version in a long time (Old version 4.1.4) so I downloaded version 4.2.8. Once this was done I started the application and logged in as before using the Commander view. No window came up :( In checking the Task Manager under Processes it show the application is running but no window. If I switch to the Explorer view everything works great. Has any one else had this problem and if so what is the fix???

Thanks

Try to look at this thread: https://winscp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3732

Binky

Is there a possibility to open folder on desktop default with Total Commander.
Total Commander to be my main to work with folders (in start menu my computer, or desktop folders).
Hello!

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Binky wrote:

Is there a possibility to open folder on desktop default with Total Commander.
Total Commander to be my main to work with folders (in start menu my computer, or desktop folders).
Hello!
There's no idea way. With some hacking you may be able to using a local custom command and extract path from path to selected local file (! pattern).
https://winscp.net/eng/docs/custom_command

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum