The process exit code was "1" while the expected was "0"

Advertisement

freedom_nut

The process exit code was "1" while the expected was "0"

Hello,

I've created an SSIS 2008 R2 package with an Execute Process task to upload files to our SFTP server. I've used the example script and Execute Process task outlined on page https://winscp.net/eng/docs/guide_ssis, with the only difference being that I included the user name, password, SFTP address instead of pointing to a Session file. I created a job to run this package, but although it completes the SFTP transfer successfully, the Job fails every time with the following error:

The process exit code was "1" while the expected was "0".

The Execute Process task in my package uses a zero for a Success Value. The Execute Process task is set up exactly like the image in the link above.

I've tried several changes: I've pointed the Execute Process at the COM file instead of the EXE, but I get the same results. I've also tried changing OPTION BATCH ON to OPTION BATCH ABORT, uploading to the main folder (as opposed to one of the SFTP server's child folders), but I get the same Job failure message every time.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Eric

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: The process exit code was "1" while the expected was "0"

Please post a full log file showing the problem.

To generate log file, enable logging, log in to your server and do the operation and only the operation that causes the error. For posting extensive logs you may use pastebin or similar application. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you may email it to me. You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile. Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have emailed the log.

freedom_nut

Re: The process exit code was "1" while the expected was "0"

Please disregard this post. Apparently we just haven't got our stuff together at this office enough to let me know that we have another method of moving these files around that doesn't require SFTP.

My apologies for wasting your time.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum