Source Code??

Advertisement

briandela

Source Code??

I was just wondering if there is any source available for the browsing of remote directories. I'll be implementing a feature in a personal MFC app soon enough that will require me to allow copying of files from mainly *nix servers and I love the WinSCP Norton Commander like browsing using SCP.

I was wondering if the source for this is available or if any code examples could be provided. I'll implement my own in MFC [probably a resuasable Dialog] when I get the time but any examples would be a massive help to me.

[I apologise for the previous post that I made accidently as a Guest]

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Source Code??

I'll release source code of WinSCP with next version. "Norton Commander" panel component will be included. BUT, it's Borland C++ Builder VCL component, so I guess that it would be of no use for you.

[I've deleted the post submitted as guest]

briandela

martin wrote:

it's Borland C++ Builder VCL component, so I guess that it would be of no use for you.

[I've deleted the post submitted as guest]

Good cource and examples is always good for me!!!!

Will the source for making the conenctions, browsing and copying files from the remote machine be included??? This would be extremely useful for me.. I would use that as a base and build a resuasable component around it.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

briandela wrote:

Will the source for making the conenctions, browsing and copying files from the remote machine be included??? This would be extremely useful for me.. I would use that as a base and build a resuasable component around it.
Yes it will. However it uses libraries from Borland too.

radnix

martin wrote:

briandela wrote:

Yes it will. However it uses libraries from Borland too.

:D I'm glad to hear that you use Borland, I've prefered it for years [ when not forced to use MSVC ] for Windows applications.

QUESTION : Are you using Borland C++ Builder in your work or for the WinSCP project ?

ps : Again, this example of your skills is very impressive. Ya' gotta' be proud of it! :wink:

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

radnix wrote:

QUESTION : Are you using Borland C++ Builder in your work or for the WinSCP project ?
I've used to work with Borland C++ in my previous job, but not any more :cry:

ps : Again, this example of your skills is very impressive. Ya' gotta' be proud of it! :wink:

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum