Feb 29 bug?

Advertisement

jblevin

Feb 29 bug?

I'm getting an scp upload error - version 5.05. It says "Invalid argument to date encode [2011-2-29]". My filesystem shows the file only as Feb 29. Is the 2011 coming from WinSCP?

Advertisement

TimU

Re: Feb 29 bug?

jblevin wrote:

I'm getting an scp upload error - version 5.05. It says "Invalid argument to date encode [2011-2-29]". My filesystem shows the file only as Feb 29. Is the 2011 coming from WinSCP?

I suggest that you should post a copy of your transfer logs here before anyone is able to advise you what the problem might be.

RobHam

jblevin wrote:

I think there is a typo above and should be 2012-2-29.

RobHam wrote:

jblevin wrote:

I think there is a typo above and should be 2012-2-29.

It's not a typo, the log output showed [2011-2-29]. I thought the year 2011 part might be generated by WinSCP.

In any case - in about ~5 hours from now, this will no longer be an issue :)

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

jblevin wrote:

Please post a full log file showing the problem.

To generate log file, enable logging, log in to your server and do the operation and only the operation that causes the error. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you may email it to me. You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile. Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have emailed the log.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum