Command-line parameters

Advertisement

Command-line parameters

It would be great, if winscp supported more command-line parameters, like putty does (for example -l to specifiy the path to the private key)...

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Command-line parameters

It would be great, if winscp supported more command-line parameters, like putty does (for example -l to specifiy the path to the private key)...
You may define a stored session and use its name as command line parameter.

Yes that i know, but still...

All I would need basically is just the equivalent of the -l parameter in putty, to specify the private key for auth.

I'm making an open source app, that will reside in tray and will be used for quick launching of putty/winscp (perhaps other tools) and connecting to predefined servers.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

All I would need basically is just the equivalent of the -l parameter in putty, to specify the private key for auth.
I'll see. But you know, you need path to key, someone else would need prefered authentication protocol... And I end with having command-line option for every of the tens session options.[/quote]

Advertisement

Flexer

Anonymous wrote:

After opening a stored session with the command "winscp3.exe stored_session", I would like to download a file from the linux-server. Therefore I would like to change to a certain directory.Can anybody tell me the command-line parameters for this action ??? Thank you in advance !!!

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Flexer wrote:

After opening a stored session with the command "winscp3.exe stored_session", I would like to download a file from the linux-server. Therefore I would like to change to a certain directory.Can anybody tell me the command-line parameters for this action ??? Thank you in advance !!!
Specify your directory on login dialog and save it to your stored session.

I would like to automate file downloads from several different sites. Is there a batch file capability?

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

I would like to automate file downloads from several different sites. Is there a batch file capability?
No, but the feature is on current user poll, you may add a vote :-)

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum