Abnormal program termination in the middle of queued transfe

Advertisement

rlniehau

Abnormal program termination in the middle of queued transfe

In Summary:
I received an Abnormal program termination in the middle of a large set of queued transfers.

Background:
I queued up a bunch of folders for scp transfer using the GUI. (totalling ~1.5Tb of data). I have my max # of transfers set to 9. I'm running WinSCP 5.1.0 (Build 2625) on Windows XP Pro SP3. I had to turn off the "optimize connection buffer" option because I kept getting timeouts. After running for a while with the optimized connection buffer off, I now get the abnormal program termination notification.

The computer I'm connecting to is a CentOS 6 server with basic sshd installed. I haven't changed anything from the default sshd settings, except for adding my user to the allow list.

Are there limits to file sizes or something? The folders I have queued vary from 5Gb in size to 250 Gb in size.

What can I do? Are there some network settings that I'm missing?

I'll try to reproduce the problem with session logging on.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Abnormal program termination in the middle of queued transfe

Thanks for your report.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to address you have used to register on this forum.

rlniehau

I ran the debug version you've sent me, and I have a large log file (~1 GB). The abnormal program termination has not happened yet, and I've noticed the transfer speed is much slower (I'm guessing this is due to all the log output that's happening). Unfortunately I'm running out of disk space from this log file, so I have to stop the transfer. Any suggestions on what I can do? Should I reduce the number of simultaneous transfers?

Thank you,
Ryan

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

rlniehau wrote:

Should I reduce the number of simultaneous transfers?
How may of them do you have enabled?

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum