Password recovery help needed

Advertisement

Advertisement

rkiehn2352@...

Import Old setup

I am on travel with a new PC, I need to import my old setup. I have used WinSCP for more than 20 years. Can you email me what I need?

Prof Kiehn

Pavel

Solution?

Hi Martin,

I have read few of "password recovery topics" here. Why don't you simply add checkbox "Show password" near every stored session password field? Every user has some options how to restore these passwords, so why to force him to do this out of WinSCP? You will certainly save your time. Thank you.

Pavel

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Solution?

Pavel wrote:

I have read few of "password recovery topics" here. Why don't you simply add checkbox "Show password" near every stored session password field? Every user has some options how to restore these passwords, so why to force him to do this out of WinSCP? You will certainly save your time. Thank you.
Ok, you are right. Added to the tracker:
https://winscp.net/tracker/896

ss330

Password recovery

Hi Please can you email the steps needed to recover the saved password within winscp(Vers 4.1.7). My email jsmithson303@hotmail.com

ss330

Re: Password recovery

ss330 wrote:

Hi Please can you email the steps needed to recover the saved password within winscp(Vers 4.1.7). My email jsmithson303@hotmail.com

Hi Martin
apologies but this is quite urgent, would someone be able to forward me the details asap? I have all the saved info but cannot remember the actual password.

Advertisement

Anjali

Recover Password from WINSCP

Can someone please email me how to recover password from WINSCP email id = 'anjali.kn@outlook.com'

StopTheLag

Re: Solution?

martin wrote:

Pavel wrote:

Ok, you are right. Added to the tracker:
https://winscp.net/tracker/896

Hello. I have a VMWare server which I lost the root password to. It is stored in WinSCP. Could you email jim <dot> martin <at> colonynetworks.com please? Really appreciate if you could.

Thanks.

Jim

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum