Come on, people! Donate!

Advertisement

Jaco

Come on, people! Donate!

Hi Everybody,

Until earlier this week, I expected Martin to make a nice amount of money with the development of WinSCP, but then I saw how few people actually make a donation. It's disappointing, to put it mildly.

So I'm calling everyone who uses WinSCP and likes it (and how could you not?) to make that donation. It's only a couple of dollars/euros, so what's stopping you? If it hadn't been for enthusiasts like Martin, we'd all be paying a LOT more for commercial, copy-protected products that may very well be inferior.

So, again, let's keep Martin enthusiastic: let's donate!

Jaco.

Advertisement

bizarrojack
Donor

Re: Come on, people! Donate!

I can't seem to make the Kagi link work - it only goes to the donations page for me but no kagi anything.

Also, would it be too much trouble to accept paypal? i was gonna give $20

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

bizarrojack wrote:

I can't seem to make the Kagi link work - it only goes to the donations page for me but no kagi anything.
You have obviously succeeded finally, thanks :-) What was the problem?

Also, would it be too much trouble to accept paypal? i was gonna give $20
It would as Czech republic, where I live, is not on PayPal list.

bizarrojack
Donor

I just overlooked it because I wasn't really reading the whole thing - I expected an offsite link fromthe Kagi button.

I had meant to delete this post, and lost track of that tab in my browser before clicking hte "yes" confirmation.

crperk44
Donor

Unsuccessful donation

Tried to donate but after 3rd attempt again got session timeout on VISA payment!
It is not that we do not want to donate you are refusing to let us pay!

Reply with quote E-mail

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Unsuccessful donation

crperk44 wrote:

Tried to donate but after 3rd attempt again got session timeout on VISA payment!
It is not that we do not want to donate you are refusing to let us pay!
I'm sorry for your bad experience. But I hope you understand that we are not processing payments ourselves. It's PayPal. Can you give it once more try and share your results?

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum