Time offset Bug

Advertisement

Jessi'

Time offset Bug

Hi there,

WinSCP has a general problem whit the time offset as regular ftp.
If I don't use time offset, the file times has an exactly difference of 1 hour, because to different timezones from my PC and the server.
But, when I use the time offset use one hour additive, then I became only 59 Minutes Offset, the server file time are exactly 59 minutes different to my local file time.
Then, I try one minute more time offset an I get two minutes. The server file time exactly 61 Minutes different to my local file time.

Did you don't understand what I mean, look at the attached pictures, you can see what I mean in one picture...

Regards,
Jessi'

Description: the time offset bug at winscp programm 5.1.3 build 2881

WinSCP_FTP_Timeoffset_Problem.png

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Time offset Bug

Can you please attach a complete session log file showing directory listing using the default settings? Please use logging level Debug 1.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Reply to prikryl

Thanks. Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

Advertisement

Jessi

Hi,

I can see your eMail adress after I've logged in and didn't use the forum whit my login.

Regards,
JessiKath = Profilename

Jessi'

Sorry,
I can't see your email-adress, after I've logged in and I'm not able to use my account to answer in this forum.

Regards,
Jessi'

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Time offset Bug

Jessi' wrote:

But, when I use the time offset use one hour additive, then I became only 59 Minutes Offset, the server file time are exactly 59 minutes different to my local file time.
Then, I try one minute more time offset an I get two minutes. The server file time exactly 61 Minutes different to my local file time.
This bug has been added to the tracker:
https://winscp.net/tracker/977

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum