Taskbar notification of upload status

Advertisement

gkarpo

Taskbar notification of upload status

A useful feature would be to have the option of showing on the taskbar icon whether uploads are complete or still running.

Good to have this within the winscp window, but when you edit on an exteral editor covering the whole of the desktop, that feature would be very handy.

Advertisement

mapsedge

Taskbar notification

In Windows 7 with WinSCP not minimized but hidden by another app, there is no indication of upload status when I save a file in my code editor. The only way I know if my file(s) has finished uploading is if I switch focus to the WinSCP window and check. Some visual indicator - like a tray tip or even a quick flash of the taskbar icon - would be nice. As of 4.3.9, I don't see one.

Re: Taskbar notification

mapsedge wrote:

In Windows 7 with WinSCP not minimized but hidden by another app, there is no indication of upload status when I save a file in my code editor. The only way I know if my file(s) has finished uploading is if I switch focus to the WinSCP window and check. Some visual indicator - like a tray tip or even a quick flash of the taskbar icon - would be nice. As of 4.3.9, I don't see one.

This would be very handy.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum