Question about release of version 5.2.5

Advertisement

jzajic

Question about release of version 5.2.5

Hello,

we are having problems in Production Environment with WINSCP .NET assemply. The problem is as described in bug #966. That's why we need to know when we can obtain that release, that we have read that includes the solution to that bug.

Have you any suggestions so that we can avoid the problem while waiting for the release?

Thanks.
Javier.

Advertisement

ted1001

Im also having trouble with bug 996 - it took me waay too long time to find it. (I should have started looking here!)
Im interested in using the dev version to get around the problem.

Reply with quote E-mail

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

ted1001 wrote:

Im also having trouble with bug 996 - it took me waay too long time to find it. (I should have started looking here!)
Im interested in using the dev version to get around the problem.
Sent.

frederj

bug 996

I've got Bug 996. This is my first time using WinSCP. I'm calling it from a Windows Service application, C# .NET code (referencing the wrapper .dll) targeting .NET Framework 4. The version is 5.1.7.0. After running for a day or more on my Win7 development box, it fails. The box is on our LAN using a WiFi connection. The Error Message: MyWinSCP_FTP.LoadFTPFileList() failed. Error: WinSCP process terminated with exit code 3 and output "", without responding (response log file C:\Windows\TEMP\wscp1CF0.00F47970.tmp was not created). This could indicate lack of write permissions to the log folder or problems starting WinSCP itself.

I think I need the 5.2.5 version (dev is ok). Thanks.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: bug 996

frederj wrote:

I've got Bug 996. This is my first time using WinSCP. I'm calling it from a Windows Service application, C# .NET code (referencing the wrapper .dll) targeting .NET Framework 4. The version is 5.1.7.0. After running for a day or more on my Win7 development box, it fails. The box is on our LAN using a WiFi connection. The Error Message: MyWinSCP_FTP.LoadFTPFileList() failed. Error: WinSCP process terminated with exit code 3 and output "", without responding (response log file C:\Windows\TEMP\wscp1CF0.00F47970.tmp was not created). This could indicate lack of write permissions to the log folder or problems starting WinSCP itself.

I think I need the 5.2.5 version (dev is ok). Thanks.
Sent.

krutaw

Re: bug 996

Any chance I could get a copy of the 5.2.5 version as well? I have zero problems running a development version but I indeed do have the exact same issue. I also have procmon captures of both working and broken state on the same machine (about 6mb in size so I can't post here.) For anyone interested, I've found that if I reboot the server the issue goes away temporarily. Unfortunately, it returns for me within 15-20k calls of the assembly.

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum