Again a WinSCP and windows task scheduler problem

Advertisement

TheUntouchable

Again a WinSCP and windows task scheduler problem

Sorry, I know there are some of that topics in this Forum, but I can't find one matching my Problem :)

I am using the following line in my Batch file to download files from a ftp Server:
.\Plugins\winscp.com /ini=.\Plugins\WinSCP.ini /log=log.txt /command "option batch abort" "option confirm off" "open ftp://user:password@%quellsrv%" "echo Wechsle Remote-Verzeichnis:" "cd %quellordner%" "echo Wechsle Lokales-Verzeichnis:" "lcd .\TMP\Downloads" "echo Downloade Dateien:" "get *.pdf" "exit" >>%logdateipfad%\%logdateinamen% 2>>&1

Normally, and if I am starting it manual, the output should be like this:

i - 27.11.2013-14:25:37 Download wird gestartet.. 

batch           abort     
confirm         off       
Connecting to IP ...
Connected with IP. Waiting for welcome message...
Connected
Starting the session...
Reading remote directory...
Session started.
Active session: [1] user@IP
Wechsle Remote-Verzeichnis:
/path/
Wechsle Lokales-Verzeichnis:
C:\Script\TMP\Downloads
Downloade Dateien:
test.pdf                  |            0 B |    0,0 KiB/s | binary |   0%
Session 'user@ip' closed.
No session.

i - 27.11.2013-14:30:59 ..abgeschlossen!

But if i start it with the same user and with the wts, it just Displays this:

i - 27.11.2013-14:25:38 Download wird gestartet.. 

i - 27.11.2013-14:30:59 ..abgeschlossen!

I tried 1000 things but i couldn get this fixed!

Any hints?

Advertisement

TheUntouchable

Hi prikryl,

thanks for your fast reply :)

Yes, the error code is 3. Running WinSCP 5.1.7. So I have to update and reboot the server? Could get difficult as this server is the main fileserver.. :(

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

TheUntouchable wrote:

Yes, the error code is 3. Running WinSCP 5.1.7. So I have to update and reboot the server? Could get difficult as this server is the main fileserver.. :(
It's probably enough to somehow reset the Scheduler session. But not really sure how to do it. Maybe restarting the Scheduler service may help. Or setting the task to run under a different account. If either of these help, let us know.

TheUntouchable

Tried your mentioned suggestions but sadly they are not the solution..

Killed the Scheduler, but it's an integrated service in the svchost service and everything is greyed out in the service msc for it, so no change to restart it again. Before that I tried changing the user of the task with no luck.

So it seems I have no other chance except to reboot.

Advertisement

kambbado

Exit Code 3

Since two weeks ago I have been getting "exit code 3" error, prior to that there was not issues. I'm running the script as a Windows Schedule Task.
I tried the latest version of WinSCP and WinSCPnet.dll, changed the XmlLogPath, and still the same error. I'm going to reboot the server, hopefully tomorrow, if that resolves the issue, I will post it here my results.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum