Small remark about session tabs closure

Advertisement

oliverfr

Small remark about session tabs closure

Hello !

A hurried (it's 2AM here ^^) remark about the session tabs in WinSCP. When we have several tabs, and we close one of them, the focus moves on the first tab of the list, instead of moving to the tab on the left of the one that has just been closed.

This is really no biggie, but, well, that would make WinSCP the only tabs-using program handling tabs like that to my knowledge. I only noticed it because it made me unadvertedly close the wrong session and interrupt the wrong transfer, I was planning to close two sessions, the two with tabs on the far right of my sessions list, and I ended up closing one tab on the right, and the first tab on the left, haha.

Good evening !

(Edit : seen with WinSCP 5.5.0 portable while the system inherited prefs dat*ing back to the 5.2 branch)

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Small remark about session tabs closure

Thanks for your suggestion.
I was actually waiting for anyone to complain :)
Though I believe that common behavior is to select the tab to the right from the one being closed (at least Firefox and Internet Explorer behave this way).

Added to the tracker:
https://winscp.net/tracker/1102

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Small remark about session tabs closure

I have sent you an email with a development version of WinSCP to address you have used to register on this forum.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum