How to Transfer or Sync Music From Iphone to New Itunes???

Advertisement

kipod

How to Transfer or Sync Music From Iphone to New Itunes???

I originally snyc'd my music to my iphone from itunes on my old computer (now crashed and trashed). When I try to sync the music from the iphone to the new computer and new itumes it says that "all items (including music) will be erased" because I can only sync to only one itunes. Since I no longer have the itunes from my old computer, what can I do?

Advertisement

rossetti84

First of, in iTunes, select "Store" in the menu and authorize the computer.
Then, when your iPhone is connected right click on it and select "Transfer Purchases", this should move your content from your iPhone to your computer.

MartinYozgat

Step One
Plug your Android phone (or tablet) into your PC. You may need to tell the phone to operate in MTP mode for transferring files.

Step Two
Open a new File Explorer window and navigate to your device's music folder. In this case the location is: This PC > Chris' G2 > Internal Storage > Music.

Step Three
Open a new File Explorer window (right click on 'This PC' and select 'open in a new window') and find your iTunes music library. By default this is found in: This PC > Music > iTunes > iTunes Media > Music.

Step Four
With the two windows open next to each other on your desktop simply drag and drop the music you want to transfer to your Android device. You can select particular folders or just move everything if you have enough free storage space on your device.

Pathduck
Donor
Pathduck avatar

What the :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: has this got to do with WinSCP? :lol:

Advertisement

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies