SQL Agent SSIS package fails when not logged in to the serve

Advertisement

paulssis

SQL Agent SSIS package fails when not logged in to the serve

Hello,

I have an SSIS package to transfer a file, and the package runs fine when run locally on my development machine. When I deploy it to SQL Server to run as a scheduled job (SQL Agent, under a proxy that has all the permissions), the job runs successfully only when I am logged into the SQL server under the proxy credential. If I log off of it, the job fails with the famous error " In Executing "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\WinSCP.com" "" at "", The process exit code was "1" while the expected was "0" "

Can anyone please point me in the right direction what is missing here.

Thanks

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: SQL Agent SSIS package fails when not logged in to the serve

Please attach a full log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate log file, use /log=path_to_log_file command-line argument. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

Hi Martin,

Attached is the log, I tried to remove some sensitive info.

Appreciate your help in this.

Paul
  • LogWinscp.txt (11.05 KB, Private file)

The log file has one part where it was successful (when the user is logged in to server), the other portion (where it ends with "Looking up host..") is when the user is not logged in.

Thanks again.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum