Restoring Workspace

Advertisement

mwansari

Restoring Workspace

When Restoring a Workspace, WinSCP should remember last directory location for remote and local and restore each connection to their respective location too.

Advertisement

PavelTrka
Donor

Re: Restoring Workspace

Hi!
One vote from me for this, workspaces are greate feature, I have workspaces with many sessions opened but the fact that workspace does not restore working remote directories for each tab is only thing that annoys me.

Thanks,
Pavel

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

PavelTrka wrote:

One vote from me for this, workspaces are greate feature, I have workspaces with many sessions opened but the fact that workspace does not restore working remote directories for each tab is only thing that annoys me.
Vote recorded!

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

I have implemented this.
I'm sending a development version of WinSCP to both of your for testing (via email).

Advertisement

PavelTrka
Donor

working

Sorry for the delay, Im megabusy these days.. but now I could test it and it works flawlessly ;)

But I discovered slight new issue with workspace restore, I suppose it is better to create new tracker issue than write it here.

thank you,
Pavel

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: working

PavelTrka wrote:

Sorry for the delay, Im megabusy these days.. but now I could test it and it works flawlessly ;)

But I discovered slight new issue with workspace restore, I suppose it is better to create new tracker issue than write it here.
Thanks for your feedback. I'm awaiting your other report :)

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum