Delete files from temp dir after sucessful transfer

Advertisement

Delete files from temp dir after sucessful transfer

I noticed that winscp stores files being transfer in %TEMP%. I would suggest that these files be removed once the file transfer has completed (sucessfully), or perhaps make this a configurable option.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for a fantastic product. I've been a very happy user since V2.0.0 Build 89.

Advertisement

Re: Delete files from temp dir after sucessful transfer

I forgot to add that I was using the Explorer interface, I noticed that the Norton interface allows local temporary file deletion, sorry for the bother. Although it still would be nice to have this feature in the Explorer interface.

Guest wrote:

I noticed that winscp stores files being transfer in %TEMP%. I would suggest that these files be removed once the file transfer has completed (sucessfully), or perhaps make this a configurable option.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for a fantastic product. I've been a very happy user since V2.0.0 Build 89.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Delete files from temp dir after sucessful transfer

This should work in both interfaces. What make you think that it should not work for Explorer interface?

Files are not deleted from TEMP directory, if you close WinSCP too soon after transfer is completed (There is 120 seconds delay, before files are deleted from TEMP dir).

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum