SessionRemoteException on GetFiles

Advertisement

Alaloop

SessionRemoteException on GetFiles

Hi everybody!

I used WinSCP 5.7.0.5125 With WinSCPnet.dll.

When I used the Session.GetFiles function with a short list file all works fine. But when I give as parameter a long list (more than 500 Files) I catch an Exception when I called TransfertOperationResult.Check just after the GetFiles.

'_oResult.Check()' threw an exception of type 'WinSCP.SessionRemoteException'
base {WinSCP.SessionException}: {WinSCP.SessionRemoteException: Missing parameter for command 'get'. à WinSCP.OperationResultBase.Check()}

If I call Session.GetFiles one by one (for each file) all works.
The only difference between the first and the second call is that i have defined the FileMask of TransfertOptions.
I've tried this because it seems that downloading files one by one takes more time than TransfertOptions.

so : my questions are :
- This exception is it normalous ?
- Did they have a limit of files for GetFiles ?

Regards,
Eric

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: SessionRemoteException on GetFiles

Please attach a full session log and debug log files showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate log files, set Session.SessionLogPath and Session.DebugLogPath. Submit the logs with your post as attachments. If you do not want to post the logs publicly, you can mark the attachments as private.

Alaloop

Re: Re: SessionRemoteException on GetFiles

The error can be shown on line 2107 in alaloop-synch-manager-session.txt
  • log.zip (259.49 KB, Private file)
Description: The error can be shown on line 2107 in alaloop-synch-manager-session.txt

Alaloop

Re: Re: SessionRemoteException on GetFiles

I do that first, but it's appear that the download take 1000 times longer. I don't know why.

For the moment I try with the FileMask and if I catch an error, I'll loop on each file.
Or I'll make a smaller list

Thanks for your answer,
Sincerely.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum