WinSCP deletes Temp Files WHILE THEY ARE OPEN!

Advertisement

Guest01

WinSCP deletes Temp Files WHILE THEY ARE OPEN!

So I have WinSCP setup to use Notepad++. I open 6 (really 1+ causes this) files at the same time. Everything is good, but then I switch over to WinSCP, just look at it, then give Notepad++ focus again and bam! "Such and such file doesn't exist any more, keep it in the editor?" Happens to the first 3 files I opened. I can work in the files just fine, but when I give WinSCP focus for a second and then go back to Notepad++, it deletes the rest of the remaining temp files until their is just 1 left, then that 1 will stay and never get deleted until I want it too.

What the hell is going on? I have been twisting and changing the settings for several hours with no change to the behavior.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: WinSCP deletes Temp Files WHILE THEY ARE OPEN!

Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Same problem

adals wrote:

I have the same problem since I migrated to Windows 10
The same answer:

Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum