Filemask errror

Advertisement

Help please

Filemask errror

Hello I am trying to write a automatic script to open a server and find all the file names that start with AAA within a folder(called "loading" that has over 100 subfolders that start from "load 1" to "load 100"). I am trying to use the filemask option to find these files and copy them to my local directory of C:\Users\Documents\filetransfer.

So far i have
"C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\WinSCP.com" /command ^
"option batch abort" ^
"option confirm off" ^
"open sftp://Username:Password@server.com/" ^
"cd "/app/manager/loading/"" ^
"get -filemask=*AAA C:\Users\Documents\filetransfer\"^
"exit"

Does anybody know what is wrong with this or how do you get certain files from a folder with a lot of sub folders? I have read all the links of documents but still cant seem to figure it out.

Thanks for your time

Advertisement

Help please

Okay thank you, would that still search all the sub folders in the folder "loading" ? Or would I have to add a certain syntax so it searches all the subfolders inside the folder "loading"

help please

When entered the code with corrected
AAA*
I recieve an error saying
Can't get attributed of file 'C:\Users\Documents\filetransfer\'.
No such file or directory.
error code: 2
error message from server: No such file
It seems like it is trying to get the file of C:\Users\Documents\filetransfer\ instead of using that folder as teh destination to transfer all the files name "AAA". Do you know what is wrong ? Sorry i will donate also :D

Advertisement

Help please

Okay i have figured it out ! but when It copys the files it also copies the folders along with the files. Is there anyway I could just get the files, instead of the files in subfolders? here is my current code
"C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\WinSCP.com" /command ^
"option batch abort" ^
"option confirm off" ^
"open sftp://Username:Password@server.com/" ^
"lcd C:\Users\Documents\filetransfer\ ^
"get -filemask=AAA.txt* /app/manager/loading/"^
"exit"

thanks once again

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum