Mouse Bug

Advertisement

duerra
Donor

Mouse Bug

This is just a small note, but when attempting to press the X-Left or X-Right mouse buttons to navigate back/forward directories, an error dialog pops up when you've reached the beginning or end - "List index out of bounds". This popup could simply be removed without worry (I assume it was in place for testing purposes).

Also, on a somewhat related note - if you have two connections to the same server in the same WinSCP instance, and you try and navigate with the X-buttons when going back and forth between the different sessions, the last/next directory histories gets intertwined with eachother.

Thanks for your incredible dedication to such a fantastic product :)

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Mouse Bug

duerra wrote:

This is just a small note, but when attempting to press the X-Left or X-Right mouse buttons to navigate back/forward directories, an error dialog pops up when you've reached the beginning or end - "List index out of bounds". This popup could simply be removed without worry (I assume it was in place for testing purposes).
Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix it.

Also, on a somewhat related note - if you have two connections to the same server in the same WinSCP instance, and you try and navigate with the X-buttons when going back and forth between the different sessions, the last/next directory histories gets intertwined with eachother.
Yes, the directory history is shared between the sessions (not only between sessions on the same host). It is known drawback. I'll fix it :-)

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum