Getting files over SSH from Linux server to Windows 7, files downloaded each time

Advertisement

RobertMer

Getting files over SSH from Linux server to Windows 7, files downloaded each time

Hello people, the problem is that all the files on the server are downloaded each time I run the software, even if they are already present.

I read about an issue with time stamps, but I'm using "-criteria=none", shouldn't that only see if a file exist and download only in that case?

Thanks for any ideas.

option batch on
option confirm off
open user:password@host
option transfer binary
synchronize -criteria=none local C:\FilesFromServer /RemoteFolder/*
exit

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Getting files over SSH from Linux server to Windows 7, files downloaded each time

Please attach a full log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate log file, use /log=path_to_log_file command-line argument. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

There are over hundred files in the remote directory and only about ten were downloaded.

So the log does not confirm that "all the files on the server are downloaded each time I run the software".

What file was downloaded that should not have been?

RoberMer

Hey! Thanks.

Strangely it stopped doing it. If it happens again, I'll remove all files but 5 or 10 so troubleshooting is easier, but it's weird, it's not doing that anymore.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum