Using WinSCP 5.6.6 but getting error "WinSCP process terminated with exit code -1073741502 and outp"

Advertisement

Sujeet

Using WinSCP 5.6.6 but getting error "WinSCP process terminated with exit code -1073741502 and outp"

Hi Prikryl,

We are using WinSCP 566 automation in windows service to use WinSCP to upload and download the files but getting below 2 errors. Could you please help us for same.

#1: WinSCP.SessionLocalException: WinSCP process terminated with exit code -1073741502 and output "", without responding (response log file C:\Windows\TEMP\wscp0400.03AA54A0.tmp was not created). This could indicate lack of write permissions to the log folder or problems starting WinSCP itself.

#2: System.ArgumentException: SessionOptions.SshHostKey or SessionOptions.GiveUpSecurityAndAcceptAnySshHostKey is set, but SessionOptions.Protocol is not Protocol.Sftp nor Protocol.Scp.

Same code is working but receiving this error on some of the machines with same platform.

Please let me know if more information required.

Reply with quote E-mail

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Using WinSCP 5.6.6 but getting error "WinSCP process terminated with exit code -1073741502 and outp"

How those two errors relate? You cannot get both at the same time.

What is different about the systems you are getting the problem(s) with?

What development and runtime environment and language are you using the assembly from?

Sujeet

Re: Using WinSCP 5.6.6 but getting error "WinSCP process terminated with exit code -1073741502 and o

Hi Prikryl,
We are receiving the first exception when we try to open session with SFTP and after failing for same, we are trying with FTP protocol and at that time we are receiving the second exception. Both are not at the same time.

For your second concern, the only difference in these systems is user permissions are ON on the system where it is working successfully and on another machine user permissions are set to OFF
We are checking by making user permissions ON, but have no updates as of now.

Dev environment is .Net 2.0, (WinSCP 5.6.6), Win 7 runtime Win Xp rest are same.

Reply with quote E-mail

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Using WinSCP 5.6.6 but getting error "WinSCP process terminated with exit code -1073741502 and o

What does it mean "user permissions are ON"?

Sujeet

WinSCP.SessionRemoteException: Cannot setup network event (error 10093).

Hi Prikryl,

We have set exactly same user permission as on working machine, but now we are receiving below exception -

- session not opend using Sftp: WinSCP.SessionRemoteException: Cannot setup network event (error 10093).

at WinSCP.SessionLogReader.Read(LogReadFlags flags)

at WinSCP.ElementLogReader.Read(LogReadFlags flags)

at WinSCP.CustomLogReader.TryWaitForNonEmptyElement(String localName, LogReadFlags flags)

at WinSCP.CustomLogReader.WaitForNonEmptyElement(String localName, LogReadFlags flags)

at WinSCP.Session.Open(SessionOptions sessionOptions)

Could you please help us on above issue.

Reply with quote E-mail

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: WinSCP.SessionRemoteException: Cannot setup network event (error 10093).

Thanks for your report.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to the address you have used to register on this forum.

mert

Hi,

I am also getting ExitCode:-1073741502 and couldn't find a solution. Also even I use /log the application doesn't create log file either.

I check the permissions the application runs WinSCP runs under impersonation and in IIS application pool identity is LocalSystem.

Any suggestions?

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

mert wrote:

I check the permissions the application runs WinSCP runs under impersonation and in IIS application pool identity is LocalSystem.
Did you set the credentials to Session.ExecutableProcessUserName and Session.ExecutableProcessPassword?

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum