progress window

Advertisement

Donald

progress window

is it posble to create a window like this

https://winscp.net/eng/docs/ui_progress

in vb.net i just started scripting some SYNC toghert but i wan't to see what it is doing .. if you create a batch file, you see much more, like nothing hase been sync speed ect.

is it posble and can you show me a peace of code for this
i hope you understand i am totaly new to the game

greats

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: progress window

WinSCP .NET assembly is not intended for building GUI applications.

Quoting https://winscp.net/eng/docs/library

The library is primarily intended for advanced automation tasks that require conditional processing, loops or other control structures for which the basic scripting interface is too limited. The library is not a general purpose file transfer library. It particularly lacks support for interactive processing and as such it is not well suited for use in GUI applications.

AngelEyes

Search for text command does not display any results

Hello there,
I wonder if someone can help me using the Search for text command. I have WinSCP 5.8.4 and every time I run this command on a remote ftp server the command line window just flashes once (I can see text, probably results in the window for a split second) and then disappears. Is there any way at all I can pause the cli or view the results preferably in a human readable format and not sent to log files etc? Many thanks in advance.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Search for text command does not display any results

AngelEyes wrote:

Hello there,
I wonder if someone can help me using the Search for text command. I have WinSCP 5.8.4 and every time I run this command on a remote ftp server the command line window just flashes once (I can see text, probably results in the window for a split second) and then disappears. Is there any way at all I can pause the cli or view the results preferably in a human readable format and not sent to log files etc? Many thanks in advance.
How's this problem related to this thread? Please start a new thread for your problem.

Anyway, if the window just flashes, it means something went wrong. Otherwise the console would wait for a key press.
To debug the extension, hold down the Ctrl + Shift while clicking the OK on the "Options for extension 'Search for Text'". Instead of running the extension, its command is copied to the clipboard. Now go to Windows command-line (cmd.exe), and type: set WINSCP_PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP and then paste the copied command and execute it. Now you should see the error. Please post the error here, so that we can fix the problem.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum