TransferEventArgs should have an equivalent to the Side property of FileTransferProgressEventA...

Advertisement

Chris David

TransferEventArgs should have an equivalent to the Side property of FileTransferProgressEventA...

Hi,

Unless there is an easy way to accomplish this that I haven't seen, it would be nice to know once a file is transferred if it was an upload or download. During a file transfer progress event, I can use the Side property to know, but I don't have an equivalent property for the file transferred event. I suppose I could start examining directory names, but that is sort of "clumsy" so to speak.

Edit: I suppose I could just set it to the appropriate handler when I am doing an upload or download, but I would have preferred one handler that handles both.

Thank you.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: TransferEventArgs should have an equivalent to the Side property of FileTransferProgressEventA...

I'm sending you an email with a development version of WinSCP to the address you have used to register on this forum.

Chris David

Re: TransferEventArgs should have an equivalent to the Side property of FileTransferProgressEventA...

martin wrote:

I'm sending you an email with a development version of WinSCP to the address you have used to register on this forum.

Hi Martin,

I'm using the NET assembly version of WinSCP.

If you wanted me to take a look I would need that version to do so.

Is that what you sent me?

Chris David

Chris David wrote:

martin wrote:

Hi Martin,

I'm using the NET assembly version of WinSCP.

If you wanted me to take a look I would need that version to do so.

Is that what you sent me?

It is working as expected for both uploads and downloads.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum